Wednesday 19 January 2011

Retro Honey Card Making Kit

I love having the opportunity of working with the Crafty Templates card kits, and this month was no exception.

If you haven't already seen the delicious retro/vintage inspired kit - Retro Honey I urge you to do so, it is filled with so many lovely papers and the templates are fabulous.

I just loved the mixer template. I am still dreaming of owning my own Kitchen Aid and this was a fun project to work on. All papers and embellishments were from the kit, except the 'mixin' letters and gemstone.

The bunny and hearts is simply adorable and lends itself perfectly to Valentine's Day and Easter!
I just could not bring myself to cut into this gorgeous paper! I glued it onto a card base for more stability and added some ribbon, an accent spot and sentiment stamp, I just love it.

I have more pictures of 3 other cards created with this kit on my blog if you would like to pop on over :) I would also like to take a moment to encourage you to try one of Leo's kits, whether it is the Card Making kit, Quirky kit or Crafty Bale, I guarantee you will love it!

No comments: