Monday 6 December 2010

Project three of the quirky kit :) - Christmas Advent Garland

I still had TONS of the cute Quirky Kit "Hey Christmas Cupcake" kit left - including this WHOLE pack of Elles Studio numbers:
I knew a when I first got the kit that I wanted to make a garland with them - so I took 1-25 and laid them in a neat pile, and then took some of the cool paper from the kit - and with the aid of some punches, I created some layered snow flake embellishments.
I took the pile of number cards, and with the aid of a sewing machine on zig zag stitch - sewed them in a row to make my first Christmas garland of the year (I am hoping there will be lots more all strung about the flat!)
I used 1-25 for the garland - and added the cute snowflake embellishments here and there.

I really enjoyed making it - and even my hubby likes it! (wow!)

1 comment:

Leo said...

oh wow, that's so cute!