Thursday 15 July 2010

Two final projects with Summer Fete

Here are two quick projects made with the remainder of my Summer Fete kit. This mini book is really simple to make.
Make your pages ATC size 2.5x3.5". Use a corner rounder to round the corners of your pages.
Lay two pages side by side and use the tape in the kit to tape the pages together down the middle. Fold the pages together and lay another page at the side of it and then stick the pages together with tape again. Repeat until all your pages are fixed together. Decorate your front cover to finish.

Finally I seemed to have lots of embellishments left from my kit so I decided to challenge myself to make a page just using embellishments.

The extra embellishments I've used are by October Afternoon from the Thrift shop range. A little bit of paper did sneak in but only a couple of very small leftover bits.

Don't forget about Create 10 tomorrow, they'll be a post popping up with details of how you can share your projects as you complete them.
xx Leo

No comments: