Thursday 10 June 2010

Hello

Hello all you lovely crafty people!


I'm a new member to the Quirky kit design team, lucky lucky me!!


I have been fortunate enough this month to receive this super quirky kit from the shop !


The Summer Fete kit is just crammed with goodies, it contains some very unusual beautiful embelishments.


Kids are back at school this week so the looking and stroking have had to finally end and I have started using my kit.


Using just a few bits from my kit, I selected the hotter zingy colours to make this layout of our crazy pooch, the colours worked perfectly with my daughters sun hat!


To create this layout i used the stripy pp and cut out 2 flowers from the co-ordinating pp. I used a border punch and a small amount of paper tearing to allow small amounts of the paper to peek out from behind my photographs. Adding in a few of the embelishments from the kit really lifted my page.









Hope you like


Claire x





No comments: