Friday 9 October 2009

'Resolutions' Quirky Kit sneek peek!!

Did you know that Crafty Templates now has it's own Flickr gallery? For those of you who haven't already visited it you can find it here .

It's a place for anyone to upload and share photos of projects they've made using any kits past, present ....and future. Yes, the eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that Leo sneakily uploaded to Flickr a peek at the upcoming 'Resolutions' Quirky Kit:

Resolutions Quirky Kit Sneak Peek

Regarding the kit Leo says: "I've been getting inspiration from fashion for this kit which at the moment is a little bit modern retro - 50's pattern with 80's colours. The colours are mauve, chocolate, teal, lime, peach (only a little bit but trust me it works) and grey. It's going to have canvas too so start collecting your paints together Hoping to get it all done for early November, might even be a bit earlier than that."

I'm really looking forward to using this kit, particularly as those colours are some of my favourites right now and,as Leo says they're also strong colours in the fashion world too. In fact, if you want to see just how 'on trend' the next Quirky Kit is don't just take it from me or Leo ...let Elle magazine demonstrate it!! I've just blogged about it all here.

Once the kit is out we'll be back, sharing our Quirky 'Resolutions' projects with you. Until then .... do pop over to the Crafty Templates Flickr group and share your projects with us.

Julie :)

1 comment:

Tink said...

Ok! I'm sold! Do I just have to keep my eyes peeled for when the kit goes on sale, or is there a subscription?