Tuesday 2 September 2008

October Kit First Peek!

OK so if you're a regular visitor to the CT blog you'll know that once a new Crafty Goodies kit is released I tend to show you a peek of the next kit and if you didn't know that, well, now you do!
Octobers kit is looking mega lush so I've decided to tease you with a few sneaky peeks all this week! This one is the first peek..........
Yep that is glitter paper and it is TDF! Those pebble stickers are slightly glittery too, just a delicate dusting that says Christmas magic! I'll post another peek tomorrow, a completely different side to the kit (it has many, it is bumper kit after all!) and there is still stuff arriving, I'm going to be seriously snowed under! lol

If you can't wait for kit goodness to pop though your letterbox grab a September kit, it's just a fiver this month so you've got no excuse not to treat yourself! It's got scrummy Bazzill Bling, scallop Bazzill, American Craft papers, ooo loads of scrummyness! I'm making up a cute project right now with the kit as a blog feature, I think I'll post that tomorrow too along with the 2nd peek.
xx Leo

No comments: