Monday 3 September 2007

Competition Winners!!

Well what fab cards we got in for the competition!!! I'm so glad it wasn't my job to pick a winner. so without further a do I'd like to announce that the winner of the Crafty Templates shaped card competition is ...........................

Linda Maskell-Glyn

Linda made a fabby funky bag card that my extremely fashion savvy judge adored so well done Linda!!! You win a fabby box of Basic Grey goodies and a one month place on the Crafty Templates Design Team (if you accept) which also includes a Christmas themed kit so plenty of stash coming your way!

I've also got another couple of prizes to give out I'd like to send a little runners up prize to Tracy Gough for her hooty cutey owl card and to Anna Moore for her ultra scrummy cake card.

I'd also like to say a big thank you to everyone else who entered! I'm sending out emails to everyone who entered today to offer you all a free Crafty Template download of your choice!

Keep a peek out for more competitions coming soon!

You also need to keep a peek out for the next free template design sheet that will be popping up here any time now. This one is a Christmas themed one and the design team have done some fabby samples as inspiration for you too!!

Happy crafting all!
xx Leonora

No comments: