Thursday 30 August 2007

Competition Prize!

Thanks for the entries so far for the Crafty Templates shaped birthday card competition, brilliant work everyone!
I've taken a photo of the prize kit this morning.......

I've also been asked if you can have a bit more time to get entries in, so yep I'll give you till Sunday but all entries must be in by SUNDAY 2nd September 12pm midnight.

All you need to do if you didn't know already is make a shaped birthday card (any shape except for square or rectangle) and email it to..... enquiries@craftyprincess.co.uk

Scroll down for some ideas if you need them and good luck! I'm not picking out the winner I'm going to get someone else to, so bribes my way won't work unfortunately, just a heads up!

The next template set is almost ready to go out to subscribers, you're going to love this one and incidentally some of the templates will go perfectly with the above kit.....

xx Leonora

1 comment:

Patsy Jackson said...

Wow Leo - what a lovely kit :) Someone is going to be very lucky!!