Wednesday 23 March 2011

Put a 'Spring' in your Step!

The new March/April Quirky Kit is almost ready to go! I'm busy packing up boxes and waiting for the last delivery then the subscribers will get their kits sent out first. There will be a couple of extra single kits available I've put by so look out for them popping up in the shop here.

Would you like a peek at just some of the goodies in the Put a Spring in your Step Quirky Kit?






It's defo a kit packed full of fun. I love the mix of textures and the touches of nature inspiration mixed with graphic patterns. I can't wait to sit down and get cutting and sticking with this one! Subscribers keep a peek on your email inbox for delivery date notification. If you'd like to subscribe to Quirky Kits, there are no March/April places available at the mo but you can go on the wait list just email me at enquiries@craftyprincess.co.uk and pop 'Quirky Kits Waitlist' in the subject line and I'll add you on. If/When kits become available I'll let the waitlist peeps know first. May/June kit subscription places will be going up on the site at the end of the month.

Happy Quirky scrapping!
xx Leo

No comments: