Thursday 18 November 2010

Hello!

My name is SJ Dowsett, and I am lucky enough to be guesting for the awesome Quirky Kits this month.
A quick bit about me...
Photobucket
I am SJ (short for Sarahjane), I am 29, a mother of one and an illustrator.
I am the creator of "Little Musings" digital images, clear stamps and custom portraits.
I live in Bexhill by the sea, with my darling husband, funny little son, who just turned 3.
Never to be found without a pencil, camera or scrapping stuff in hand, I spend my days with my little boy and a brain full of nonsense, which I put down on paper whenever I can.
I am going to be posting whenever I can, with Layouts I have created from the
This is my first layout - called "Little bear"
I used a mix of the papers from the kit - and some kraft cardstock.
I also couldn't wait to use one of the gorgeous cotton rolled flowers - so fab on a page - and perfect for adding a quick home made touch!
here is a close up of the LO.
I am loving this kit - ESPECIALLY the Mr Huey Studio Callico spray! DIVINE to use - the colour is rich and sits very nicely on the cardstock..
also - it seems to be less "wet" than other sprays - and I noticed that the cardstock didn't curl up as it can do with other sprays - bonus! Pretty and practical.
I hope you like my first LO - I will be back with more!
xxx
SJ

1 comment:

Natalie Jane said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous! :) xox