Wednesday 28 April 2010

Create 10 - Prize Draw winners!

Hi!

Here are the winners of the Create 10 goodie bag draws. I've pooled everyone who completed a class together and made ten draws and the winners are:

1- Rachel M / Fizzpopbang

2- Looby

3- Susibee

4- Molsmum

5- Vixen

6- Tianne

7- Katy

8- Fay aka Beautifullily

9- Cat

10- Audrey

Now I've made another draw from everyone who signed up for Create 10. Everyone on my sign up list was given a number in order of sign up and I've used the random number generator to pick out a number for me and the winner is:

TRACEY BOWLER

Everyone on the top list email me your details at enquiries@craftyprincess.co.uk and I'll pop your goodie bag in the post to you.
Thank you to everyone for joining in with Create 10! Look out for more info of a new Create 10 later in the year.

xx Leo

2 comments:

Katy said...

OMG i won i won i won wooohoooo im so excited thank you so so much, im doing the happy dane EKKKKK :D xxxx

Cat said...

How fabulous! Thank you so much xx