Friday 19 February 2010

February Ideas from Kathy

Hi there

I thought I'd add some photos of the cards I've made using this month's template set.
Sorry, I'm really busy atm and don't have enough time to give the instructions, but I'm sure you can all work out how I made them - if you do have questions, just ask and I'll try to answer them another time.

So, here we go. A couple of cards using the sweet little butterflies template in this months collection
The first has layered butterflies, with the wings flicked up

The same idea, but with the butterfly showing through an aperture cut with a Nesties die


I made the upper layers of the flowers on this one in different ways - there'll be a bit more info on my own blog in a few days time,so if you'd like to see more about how I made them, kep checking over there to find out!
This final card is one I've made for this week's Daring Cardmakers challenge.
The theme was Winter Birthdays so I made a couple of cute penguins juggling  Leo's fab Birthday Cake - the cake template is from this month's set, I reduced the size to make it perfect for my penguins to carry.
I hope you're enjoying using the templates and that you've enjoyed seeing how I've been using them.

Thanks for looking

No comments: