Sunday 21 December 2008

Next kit peek and your fave cards of 2008

Hi!
As promised in this months subscribers letter here is a sneaky peek of the January Crafty Goodies kit. I'll be giving one of these kits as a prize for the UKScrappers December card comp which you have until the 31st to get a card done for, have a look at this post to find out more, http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=246679 The new kit is called 'Audrey' because it just makes me think of a Audrey Hepburn outfit she might have had in one of her films (it's even got the pearls!). The kit has a few love/valentines themed goodies in, (including lots of brand new released Jenni Bowlin goodies!) but because most of us only have one valentines card to make I made it just generally pretty with a vintage feel so it's fab for any kind of cards/projects.

OK so that's the kit peek done now I have a quick plea to make. In the new year I've got an idea to compile all your favorite Crafty Templates cards you have made in 2008 in a special little gallery. So if you have a photo of your favorite card or project to send in email it to me at enquiries@craftyprincess.co.uk or pop a comment bellow with a link if you have it on your blog already . It won't work if I don't get piccys in so please do send them in!! I'll send be sending an email out to all subscribers too.

Here is my favorite card I've made with Crafty Templates this year...
This one was one of the frame cards from the August 08 subscribers set.

Have a fab holiday time!
xx Leo

No comments: