Monday 15 September 2008

2nd Crafty Templates Monthly Challenge!

Hi!
Thank you to all who made a card for the last challenge, I have picked a winner so keep reading to find out if it's you!

Septembers Challenge
Ok so this month the Crafty Templates monthly set features 'interactive' cards and this theme is continuing in this months challenge. Bellow you will find a link to download an extra interactive card template the challenge this month is to simply use this template to create your card. You can follow the basic instructions and make how you decorate it your own or you can change up the template a little bit, perhaps changing the size or an angle, whatever you can dream up!


Here's my example card. I used lots of yummy new American Crafts Goodies as featured in the September Crafty Goodies kit.
When you have made up your card you can email a picture to me at enquiries@craftyprincess.co.uk or if you have a blog you can post it there and send me a link or add a link to the comments bellow.
Have fun with this months challenge!

Now we do have a winner for last months challenge and the winner is, drum roll.................

Barbara Aspinall
Congratz Barbara!
Here is Barbara's card, check out the little opening flowers that reveal a hidden message! Very cool! Barbara I have a whole heap of American Crafts goodies to send you for your prize.

There will be another prize for next months challenge so go get busy and you could get winning!
Have fun & happy crafting.
xx Leonora

2 comments:

Unique Gowns said...

Hi, I love your creativity ! Your ideas so eyecatching ! Well done ! Dana
p.s. I hope you mon't mind me adding a link to your blog ?

Gez Butterworth said...

Lovely autumnal colours.