Thursday 26 June 2008

A peek at..........

Ok I'm going to start a new feature on the Crafty Templates blog called, "A Peek at....... and this is the first one!

Basically we get to peek at what subscribers have been doing with the monthly kits and templates. Nick set me some images a bit ago of some of the amazing stuff she's been creating with the June Goodies kit and June Crafty Templates set, so let's have a peek...........
Super scrummy work! I love how Nick has mixed the templates to create the cards and the candle is just adorable!
Check out Nicks blog for more fab work, http://paper-penguins.blogspot.com/

If you're a Crafty Templates subscriber look out I might be hitting you up for next times a peek at!

xx Leonora

P.S The goodies for the August Crafty Goodies kit have started to arrive this week and they are OMGoshness good! If you're a Prima lover you're in for a treat, that's all I'm sayin. xx

No comments: